To inspire and advance philanthropy that funds nonprofit programs to foster personal and economic growth among women and girls throughout Ontario and Yates counties.
Strong women and girls with self confidence, personal empowerment, and complete independence. This is accomplished by creating and managing a permanent endowment fund to perpetuate grantmaking for women and girls, promoting philanthropy by women and educating the public about issues.
Save the Date: November 16, 2016 - Voices of Experience, Geneva New York
Bud to Bloom Article from the Daily Messenger May 3, 2016
How Can I Help?
- Make a Donation
- Volunteer for a Committee: Marketing, Communications, Grant Making, Donations/Fundraising, Finance - Contact Us
- Volunteer for an Event: Voices of Experience in Canandaigua and Geneva - Contact Us
2016 Board Members
- Maggie Atkins
- Anne Fayko
- Marianne Gallagher – Vice President
- Ellen Hemming
- Pat Lewis Keefe
- Linda Proctor
- Sue Raymond – President
- Linda Schnitzler – Treasurer
- Carol Zimmerman - Secretary
- Nora Chavez
- Lucile Mallard
- Alejandra Molina
The Ontario/Yates Fund for Women and Girls (ONYA) is a Donor Advised Fund of the Finger Lakes Area Community Endowment (FLACE), a 501(c))(3) foundation.
Ontario/Yates Fund for Women and Girls
P.O. Box 31
Canandaigua, NY 14424
Find us on Facebook